Tuesday 21 June 2011

A Blind Man Catches a Bird.....Again

Hi guys, a while back I posted a pic and a link to an African folk tale, for those who forgot here's the link again. Been doing more work on the project since and have come up with an updated character design for the blind man and his companion as well as a rough storyboard. The story is simple and rather short and subtle rather than filled with action, the moral at the end especially makes me smile. Thought I'd put it here to see what you guys think.




2 comments:

  1. I love the subtlety to this. I think there's something else it needs though in its visuals. There's a lot of midshots of the two, we could really push the cinematography. But I like it a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came upon this attached drawing which is dated 2011.

    I an involved with a Literacy Project in the UK and Tanzania using this story.

    I was wondering if it there had been any further development of the work.

    Mike

    twendepamoja@me.com

    ReplyDelete